A Green Thumbs Paradise
House - TAMWORTH NSW
If you are looking for exceptional privacy in one of the quietest streets in Calala, then look no further! From the moment you arrive you will discover a natural oasis offering a true sense of serenity as you walk through the established and low maintenance gardens. Offering three spacious bedrooms with the master having a large built-in wardrobe and the remaining two including large free-standing wardrobes.
You will not be disappointed with the living potential of this home, having a large formal lounge room & a converted internal garage that is perfectly suited for a rumpus room, home office or fourth bedroom which also includes a large free standing wardrobe. With an updated kitchen you will enjoy every chance you have to use it, with bounds of storage and bench space as well as modern electric appliances you will be ready and able to create delicious feasts.
Every minute outside will be a true delight starting with the enclosed patio that is the perfect place to relax and enjoy while overlooking the remarkable gardens. You will also find a varied and completely organic veggie garden providing the freshest veggies all year and with multiple rain water tanks they will be growing regardless of the weather. Offering an ideal three bay shed with two roller doors and workshop space for car enthusiasts looking for their next project.
– Three bedrooms, one with a large built-in wardrobe and two with included free standing wardrobes.
– Main bathroom with both a shower and bath as well as separate toilet and exceptional storage.
– Exceptional living space with a formal lounge and rumpus rooms.
– Three bay shed with workshop space as well as an additional garden shed
– Ensure maximum comfort with a split system air conditioner, evaporative ducted cooling, multiple ceiling fans and programable electric heater
– Land size 1,619m² & council rates approx. $2,980 p/a
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,619 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Evaporative Cooling