Like No Other, Elegance, Style & Space
House - TAMWORTH NSW
This is one that you will love! For those who desire the opportunity to own a stunning home that is rich with history and featuring early Australian culture then “Talooma” is a must. A pre federation heritage listed home that has impressed many in its over 130 year history.
The period design of this home can only be described as stunning, grand & elegant. 14ft ceilings feature throughout, cypress floorboards, original French doors, Georgian shutters on front windows, decorative chandeliers, pressed metal ceilings & much more. This is well designed family home with five spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom featuring large built-in wardrobe and a freshly renovated ensuite melds modern contemporary style with traditional elegance, featuring marble tiles and polished finishes. This is a unique opportunity to purchase, both a stunning home and adjoining vacant block in desired East Tamworth.
For those with family and friends in mind, space will not be of concern with a large formal sitting room that leads onto the veranda which is an ideal outdoor tranquil space. A creative opportunity for entertaining lends itself with the open plan living room, a high-quality kitchen with Carrara marble benchtops, large gas cooktop and electric oven, an abundance of storage including a butler’s pantry will ensure you have every option covered for family living and entertaining. The living and dining areas are exceptional with grand columns climbing to the high pressed metal ceilings, large windows, and French doors to bring in an abundance of natural light.
Heading outside will feel like you are in another room of the house with privacy and serenity provided by the established and manicured gardens that wrap around the fence line. During the warmer months you will enjoy the large pool, covered veranda and the pergola which will feel like your own oasis with grapevine roof and in-wall fountain. This is one home that you will not regret spending your time at!
– Five bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes and the master with an updated ensuite.
– Dream kitchen featuring oversized Carrara marble benchtops, freestanding Ilve appliances and Miele dishwasher
– Two bathrooms have been updated with freestanding claw feet bathtubs. Main bathroom has a large shower with bespoke Carrara marble topped black vanity.
– Manicured, park like gardens, wrap around veranda & pergola moments from CBD.
– Two living areas with the formal living room and the open plan living
– Period features with 14ft pressed metal ceilings, decorative archways, columns & polished cypress floors.
– Land size 1,618m² plus 809m2 Dowell Ave block. Council rates approx. $8,410 p/a (two titles)
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,427 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating