Discover the timeless elegance of this 1927 Federation Home
House Sold - TAMWORTH NSW
Nestled in the heart of central West Tamworth is this distinguished double brick federation home, built in circa 1927 masterfully blending elegance with the comfort of today. As you approach this home, you will be captivated by its grandeur. The beautifully landscape gardens are an artwork of flora and colour, effortlessly complementing the home’s historical charm. Then there is the verandah – spacious, welcoming and wrapping around the home like a comforting embrace.
Upon entering, you are greeted by an expansive entry and hallway area that sets the tone for the rest of the home. This space provides a majestic introduction, making a clear statement of both luxury and spaciousness. High ceilings and polished floorboards grace the entire home and classic picture rails adorn each room, adding a unique touch that reflects the character and history of this prestigious property.
The formal lounge is a portrait of classic elegance and is a haven of light and space. Boasting French doors that open onto the front verandah offering sweeping views across to the charming locale of East Tamworth. Adjacent to the kitchen is the generous dining area, it is not only a space of meals and conversation but a conversation starter. As with the kitchen, it features an ornate decorative ceiling – a testament to the home’s period that adds a dash of grandeur and history to everyday living.
Though the kitchen is original, it is exceptionally neat and functional, offering glorious views towards East Tamworth set against the stunning backdrop of the mountains. It is your canvas – tailor it to make your culinary dreams come true. Beyond the common living spaces, the home offers two generous bedrooms, the main bedroom again with French period doors and access to the front verandah. There is also the unique feature of an alternate sleep-out. This additional space is conveniently situated off the fully enclosed and partitioned rooms of the back verandah, offering you the flexibility to adapt the home to your lifestyle.
The home proudly features a second living area that could easily serve as an additional bedroom. This spacious room is awash with natural light, overlooks the home’s beautiful leafy backyard, and is adorned with stylish plantation shutters. The room also provides direct access to the outdoor patio area, adding a touch of indoor-outdoor living to this already versatile space. This home stands out not just for its historical features, but also for its thoughtful use of space. The side and rear verandah are fully enclosed and separated currently serving as a sleep-out and study area. This versatile space adds another layer of functionality to the property, ensuring that no square footage goes to waste.
There is the ultimate convenience with dual family bathrooms. Exceptionally functional, both bathrooms are original yet impeccably maintained. The additional amenity adds a layer of convenience to daily routines, perfect for families or those who enjoy hosting guests. This home has been thoughtfully equipped for year-round comfort with evaporative air-conditioning, split-system units and gas heating. The robust double-brick construction, coupled with the wrap-around verandahs provide a naturally climate-controlled environment, keeping your home cool in summer and warm in the winter.
Adding to the extensive list of features, the property offers an expansive 1157m2 block, providing ample outdoor space for your leisure and gardening pursuits. The single carport and detached lock-up garage ensure plenty of room for vehicle accommodation. A workshop area presents even more space for your DIY projects or garden storage, making this a truly comprehensive offering.
Seize this rare opportunity today, contact Tania Clare the selling agent to book your private tour and experience the unique blend of features and comforts this exceptional home has to offer.
– Enduring double-brick build for generational longevity
– 2 spacious bedrooms + flexible sleep-out option
– Sunlit formal lounge with period French doors
– Dining room enhanced by ornate ceiling roses
– Original, immaculate kitchen offering captivating views
– Welcoming front patio and large front verandah
– Beautifully landscaped gardens with a full front and rear enclosed yard
– Polished floorboards and high ceilings throughout
– Classic picture rails accentuating each room
– A rich heritage dating back to 1927
– Prime real estate in central West Tamworth
– Additional living area or option bedroom with outdoor access
– Enclosed multi-functional wrap around verandah portioned for sleep-out + study
– Two family bathrooms for ultimate convenience
– Single carport, detached lock-up garage and workshop area
– Land size approx. 1,157m2, Rates approx. $ 3,755 p/a
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,157 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced