Tranquil, Luxurious & Magnificent
House - TAMWORTH NSW
This eye-catching period style family home, built in 1899 is unquestionably a unique opportunity to buy in East Tamworth. A true period masterpiece designed to draw in exceptional amounts of natural light accompanied with soaring views.
Step into style and luxury, showcasing high ceilings, beautifully polished timber floors, wide open hallways, and decorative lead light windows.
You will be awe-struck by the spaciousness of this family home. On the main level there are four large bedrooms, all carpeted and with fantastic natural light, two of which have large built-ins. Also on offer is a study that overlooks the garden, a formal dining area and a large open plan family, living and kitchen. The modern and contemporary kitchen features an abundance of storage and large benchtops, modern appliances including a large free standing gas oven and cooktop. You will be comforted with evaporative ducted cooling and gas ducted heating. The considered floor-plan and natural flow is both family-friendly and enjoyable.
Enjoy the upstairs master retreat, offering an open sitting area with gas point heating, walk-in robe with hanging space and shelving, ensuite with a large double-headed shower, decorative free-standing bathtub, and a large bedroom with a unique large window providing excellent natural light.
Relish in the multiple living spaces this home provides with an additional rumpus room downstairs that is nothing short of spacious, having contemporary styling with modern tiles, underfloor heating, and a bathroom.
The outside of the house can be described as nothing but tranquil, you will enjoy every moment spent on the veranda that wraps around three sides with wide set timber flooring. For the avid entertainer the alfresco deck that overlooks the pool is perfect for the hotter months. While spending time outside you will be surrounded by the serenity of the established and manicured garden and lawns.
This magnificent family home is only a short flat walk to Anzac park, 4 minutes to the CBD and prime shopping locations, and in excellent schooling zones.
– 5 Bedrooms; 2 with built-in wardrobes and master with a walk-in wardrobe
– 2 bathrooms and an additional bathroom downstairs, laundry has toilet and shower
– Evaporative ducted cooling, ducted gas heating with a gas fireplace in the family room, gas point heating, underfloor heating (downstairs)
– Large pool with manicured garden
– Fully automated water system including pop up sprinklers and drip line irrigation
– Alfresco and veranda offering soaring views and overlooking the glimmering pool
– Decorative lead light windows
– Under stair storage
– Manicured gardens and lawns
– 10,000L water storage tank, complete with rainwater tank pump
– Land size 1,214m² & Rates $4,370.00 approx. p/a
Please see virtual tour in the external links below
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 1,214 m²
- 4 Toilet
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling