Snap Up This Great Investment
House - TAMWORTH NSW
This freshly painted 4-bedroom home is one not to be missed. New carpet and fresh paint greet you as you step inside the property. Three of the four bedrooms include built-in wardrobes, providing ample storage for your family’s needs. The kitchen is highly practical with a dishwasher, and electric stove, making meal preparation effortless.
This home is designed with comfort in mind, featuring gas points, 2 reverse cycle split system air conditioners for year-round comfort, evaporative cooling for those hot summer days and the a fireplace adds warmth and charm to the living space, perfect for those chilly evenings.
You’ll appreciate the convenience of a second toilet, ensuring there is never a morning rush. Outside, enjoy undercover entertainment areas for gatherings with family and friends or relaxing after work. The home is conveniently located next door to a beautiful park, a natural oasis at your doorstep where you can enjoy leisurely strolls and picnics. The single carport keeps your vehicle protected, and the rear shed ensures your storage needs are covered.
– 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes
– Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
– Next door to park with a children’s playground
– Rental appraisal $460-$480 per week
– Land size 604m² and Council rates approx. $2,580 p/a
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 604 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced