The Ultimate Family Home!
House Sold - TAMWORTH NSW
Privately tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac in the sought after Lampada Estate, is this stunning four-bedroom family home. Delivering superb versatility with three living options, this home flows seamlessly throughout with clever planning of a G.J.Gardner built home. Modern and spacious, it offers an ease of living in the ever-popular family friendly suburb of Calala. An inviting front garden as you approach the property, you feel the quality as you arrive at your new home.
The interior will surprise you in size, the layout perfect for families with parent and children multi-living areas. As you enter the home there is a designated office overlooking the gardens and expansive front lawn area. The main bedroom is generous in size with a full-length walk-in robe and good size ensuite with huge double shower.
The formal lounge and separate dining area are off the kitchen overlooking the fully enclosed outdoor entertainment area, all with beautiful easy care laminate flooring. The kitchen squeals quality with a butler’s pantry, stone bench tops, large ultimate gas cooktop and an island breakfast bench.
A sizeable media room painted in theme with fully sound proof walls and ceiling, and built in speakers for your very own home cinematic experience. Another living or playroom area off the alternate bedrooms offering more usable area according to your family needs. The other three bedrooms are all double size with built-in-wardrobes. Ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout this home offers year-round comfort in a well-insulated home.
Double remote lock up garage for car accommodation with internal access. The rear yard is fully enclosed with newly landscaped gardens, water tank, garden shed and side lane access. An outdoor undercover area additional to the enclosed outdoor living area gives you plenty of outdoor space options.
An easy-care property generous in size but very low in maintenance, offers you an opportunity to own a very versatile family home. Do not delay, it is as good as the pictures look and a home of this quality and setting will be snapped up by the savvy buyer.
– Four bedrooms main with walk in robe and large ensuite
– Formal lounge and separate dining rooms off the kitchen
– Large media room with built in ceiling speakers
– Quality kitchen with Butler’s pantry, stone benchtops, gas cooktop, island bench
– Playroom area off alternate bedrooms
– Separate study/office area
– Solar panels, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double remote lock up garage with internal access
– Fully enclosed outdoor entertaining area
– Landscaped gardens both front and back
– Modern home G J Gardner built approx. 8 years old
– Land size 655m² Rates approx. $2,800 per annum
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 655 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining