Federation Home in Prime Locale
House Sold - TAMWORTH NSW
This beautiful 4 bedroom Federation home boasts a blend of heritage charm and modern living, centrally located in the prestigious East Tamworth area, overlooking beautiful surrounding parkland.
As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by the grand entrance featuring polished timber floorboards. Four well-appointed bedrooms, including ceiling fans, and three with built-in wardrobes, ensure ample room for family and guests. Two well-sized, elegant bathrooms grace the home and ensure convenience.
The renovated kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, freestanding gas cooktop/oven, and ample storage space is sure to impress those who enjoy cooking. Two spacious living areas flooded with natural light, provide room for both relaxation and entertainment. In addition to the ceiling fans the home features evaporative cooling, two reverse-cycle split-system air-conditioners , a slow combustion fireplace and gas points ensuring comfort year round.
Outside you can unwind by the sparkling, mineral swimming pool or relax under the covered patio. Parking will never be an issue with a double garage and double carport. The original garage at the rear of the property makes the perfect workshop for all your DIY projects or storage needs. 4.2kw of solar on the home help to ease the burden of electricity bills. Location is key, and this home offers the convenience of being close to the CBD, cafes, schools, parks and local amenities. This beautiful property is one where you can create lasting memories while enjoying the convenience of contemporary living.
– 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
– 9 metre mineral swimming pool
– Evaporative cooling and reverse cycle split system air conditioning
– 4.2kw solar
– Land size 1,334m². Council rates approx. $3,700 p/a
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,334 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Split System Heating
- Fully Fenced