Character, Comfort and Potential
House Sold - TAMWORTH NSW
Stepping inside this 3 bedroom home you will be greeted by a fresh and vibrant atmosphere that is courtesy of the recent paint job. Coupled with the fresh paint you will also find gleaming new carpet, adding to the warmth and comfort this home exudes. With three generous bedrooms and a sleepout there is plenty of space for everyone to retire to their own private sanctuary. An additional toilet adds to the convenience of this home for residents and visitors alike and with the generously sized kitchen featuring ample storage space and is a brilliant space to cook up hearty meals for the whole family. With reverse cycle air conditioning you will always find comfort at home no matter the weather.
Outside you have a back deck perfect for afternoon relaxation, entertainment and quality time. An additional undercover entertaining area is the ideal place for a weekend BBQ with friends and the single carport provides off-street parking, ensuring your vehicle is safe from the weather. This quaint home is close to schools and other amenities and is ready to welcome you with open arms.
– Three bedrooms, main with built in wardrobe
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Freshly painted and carpeted
– Land size 645m² and council rates approx. $2,650 p/a
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 645 m²
- Built In Robes