East Location and Classic style
House - TAMWORTH NSW
Conveniently positioned in East, privately screened from the street by its high, white picket fence is this classic three bedroom home. Interiors with timeless appeal will delight as will the kitchen & modern bathroom with claw foot soaking tub and separate shower. It delivers on location being one block from Calrossy Anglican School, Oxley High school, and just a few minutes walk into the CBD. Relax on the large, covered deck and enjoy the East Tamworth gully breeze, overlooking a nature reserve. Perfect for entertaining or working from home?
The original garage makes a great bonus space, currently used as a sewing room. Under house storage is another plus, along with a 1.5 detached garage with auto entry. If an East location, classic style & move in ready home is important to you, please contact me to arrange your inspection.
Rates – $825 quarterly
– Open plan living and dining spills onto deck overlooking nature reserve
– Polished timber flooring, dishwasher, oversized garage/workshop
– Heating + cooling, built in storage, original garage – bonus room?
– Beautiful as is, plus scope for adding to or personalising further
– Walk to schools, cafes, TAFE and close to CBD and hospitals
– Rent appraisal $510 – $530 per week. Rates $825 quarterly
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 506 m²
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating