Cracking Value Family Home
House - TAMWORTH NSW
Solid brick build located in a convenient location; this home is sure to catch your eye.
With a garage and carport located at the front of the house and an additional garage located in the backyard, this home has endless storage possibilities.
Perfect for those who like to entertain, the house has a formal dining room which opens to the spacious loungeroom that comes complete with a built-in bar.
Three generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins a large three-way bathroom with separate toilet.
The galley style kitchen provides ample counter and storage space with modern appliances. Off the kitchen is an informal dining area leading to the rumpus room.
Your heating and cooling needs are covered by reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, with an additional split system in the lounge room area. Solar panels and solar hot water to reduce electricity bills.
– 3 Bedroom home all with built-in robes
– Large three-way bathroom with separate toilet
– Separate formal lounge and dining room
– Second informal dining area PLUS a rumpus room
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the house
– Solar panels plus solar hot water for low electricity bills
– Two separate garages with automatic roller doors
– Side access into extra-large carport
– Land size 759m², Rates approx. $2,630 p/a
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 759 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Split System Heating