Convenient Location! Rural Lifestyle!
House - TAMWORTH NSW
You need to see this home! Tucked away in its own oasis this is a true hidden gem. From the moment you arrive you will find a home designed with peaceful and quiet living in mind. With two dwellings on offer the primary house has three large bedrooms each with a built-in wardrobe, an updated large main bathroom with both a shower and bath with a separate toilet. The second dwelling features 2 bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, main bathroom, open plan living/dining/kitchen as well as a sunroom.
The primary dwelling will charm you with its indoor and outdoor living potential with the large living room that exits out to a veranda overlooking the stunning gardens and incredible views over the mountain side. Outside you will find both a pergola as well as a covered BBQ area, ideal all year for enjoying some fresh air surrounded by a natural oasis of low maintenance and well-kept gardens.
Offering exceptional storage with the large shed capable of storing 4 cars, the carport suitable for a caravan, a stable and machinery shed as well as numerous garden sheds. There is 1.45 hectares split into two paddocks with the house yard having stunning gardens surrounding the homes and offering fresh produce most of the year. With numerous fruit trees & vegetables including peaches, mulberries, plums, grapes, strawberries, asparagus, avocados, cherries and so much more you will feel like you have your own farmer’s market.
– Primary dwelling features three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, secondary dwelling includes two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Exceptional water storage with 120k Litres of rainwater and 90k Litres of bore water and a community bore to supply the home.
– Landscaped yard with established gardens, fruits, and vegetables.
– Maximise your comfort with the combustion wood fireplace, gas points & ceiling fans
– Reduce the bills with 5kw of solar & solar hot water
– Four car shed, caravan carport, stable & machinery shed.
– Land size 1.45ha & council rates approx. $1,103 p/a
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.45 hectare
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating