Quiet Cul-de-sac Living
House Sold - TAMWORTH NSW
Presenting a brick and tile three bedroom property nestled in the heart of one of the most sought-after suburbs, Calala. With thoughtful design, evaporative cooling, and a host of attractive features, this property presents an exceptional opportunity for both families and keen investors. Three carpeted bedrooms, two including built-in wardrobes, separate bathroom and toilet, make this home ideal for families. The kitchen features ample cupboard space, and electric stove, and flows onto the open plan dining area.
A sliding glass door provides a seamless transition to the patio which overlooks the sparkling pool, making it the ideal place to host gatherings, barbecues, or simply unwind. Situated in a desirable neighbourhood, you’ll have easy access to local amenities, reputable schools, and parks. This location offers the perfect balance between urban convenience and suburban tranquility.
– Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
– Evaporative cooling and gas points
– Saltwater Pool
– Currently tenanted at $420 p/w
– Land size 675m² and council rates $2,785 p/a
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 675 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced