The Perfect Family Home
House Sold - TAMWORTH NSW
The hard work on this home has all been done for you. Completely renovated inside there is “more than meets the eye”. Literally transformed, as soon as you step in the door you will be surprised. Beautiful laminate flooring in the lounge, dining, and kitchen instantly gives you that modern appeal.
The kitchen is galley style and all beautifully updated. Laminate bench tops, separate electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher, and plenty of space for a double fridge. Separate dining area off the kitchen for easy flow and layout. A large downstairs living room with timber flooring, perfect for a teenager’s retreat.
Three bedrooms all double size, the main well-appointed easily able to accommodate a king size bed and bedroom furniture, built in wardrobes in all rooms.
The family bathroom has been elegantly renovated with floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower, and beautiful free-standing bath.
An outdoor entertainment area with colorbond roofing overlooks the inground salt – chlorinated pool offering a terrific space for outdoor living and a kid’s haven. A single lock up garage, separate storage area for all your gardening and accessary needs. A fully enclosed yard for the kids or pets to roam.
All weather zones are covered with evaporative air conditioning, two split system air conditioning units and a gas point. 24 solar panels and 10,000 litre water tank this home ticks all the energy efficient boxes.
This property will appeal to the family, beautifully renovated, plenty of space to move and endless opportunities of outdoor living. Well worth an inspection to truly appreciate the work that has gone into this home. Your opportunity awaits – don’t hesitate.
– Three bedroom fully renovated family home
– Formal lounge and separate dining room
– Large downstairs second living room – perfect teenager’s retreat
– Updated kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, and dishwasher
– Family bathroom completely renovated, freestanding bath a feature
– Covered outdoor pergola area overlooking the inground pool
– Evaporative cooling, 2 x split system a/Cond units & gas point
– 24 Solar panels and 10,000 litre water tank
– Single lock up garage and storage shed
– Great all year entertaining home
– Rates approx. $2,420 p/a, land size 778m2
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 778 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced