Classic Family Home In Hillvue
House Sold - TAMWORTH NSW
Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac in Hillvue you will find this grand 5-bedroom home. As you step inside you will discover soaring high ceilings & open space in the formal living and dining room. The kitchen features an island bench that is the perfect blend of workstation & breakfast bar, as well as ample storage and modern appliances including a free standing electric oven and cooktop. Adjoining the kitchen is an enclosed verandah that offers a great view over your pool & garden making it the perfect place to relax and enjoy.
The downstairs rumpus room is ideal for entertaining especially during footy season with the open fireplace, fully equipped bar area and powder room. Downstairs you also have internal access to the single car garage and a great guest bedroom or office for the at home worker. Car parking won’t be an issue with the double carport on the front of the garage.
Head upstairs to find four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and the master featuring both a walkthrough wardrobe and ensuite. You will also discover the main bathroom on this level that features both a shower and bathtub making it ideal for families of all ages.
The backyard will feel like your own private leafy oasis nestled in the well-established low maintenance garden while enjoying the pool that provides the perfect spot for the whole family to enjoy.
– Four Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master offering both a walkthrough wardrobe and ensuite
– Fifth bedroom with built-in or ideal office
– Exceptional living space with formal living/dining, enclosed verandah & rumpus room
– Low maintenance garden, pool & large garden shed
– Single car garage & dual car carport
– 19 Solar Panels & 11,000 litre water tank
– Land size 854m². Rates approx. $2,950 p/a
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 854 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Open Fire Place
- Fully Fenced