Prized Position In Desired East
House - TAMWORTH NSW
From the moment you enter the esteemed “Beethovens”, Circa 1899 double brick residence, you will indeed be offered the ultimate in luxury and grand scale entertaining. A nostalgic ambience will immediately transport you back to the good old days, a truly opulent lifestyle can be your reality with this special historical home.
The property’s unique and generous layout lends itself to operation as a bed and breakfast venue, boasting a sensational 9.8 guest rating on Booking.com. Apart from income opportunity, it makes for stylish living in central East.
Step inside to discover its stunning period features including 13ft ceilings, sash windows, decorative cornices, French doors and original feature fireplaces. Equally as impressive is the spacious gourmet kitchen featuring granite bench tops, the utmost quality of appliances & an adjoining dining space capable of seating up to 10 people.
The large family living room showcases floor to ceiling windows, 20ft ceilings, stunning exposed beams and underground cellar. This living space could arguably be one of the best in Tamworth, it really does take your breath away. Elegant sophistication in each of the five generous bedrooms all containing their own en-suite, three of which contain pressed metal ceilings & four featuring French doors that open onto wide veranda with hedge for privacy.
The established formal gardens and plunge pool provide the perfect setting for your private oasis, boasting the shade of stunning ornamental deciduous trees, strategically planted to complement the changes of season & light throughout the year. Located in the heart of East Tamworth, opposite Anzac Park, close to popular primary and secondary schools, and within walking distance to the CBD.
– Huge fifth bedroom with original feature fireplace and French doors
– Gourmet kitchen equipped with quality appliances
– Large internal laundry with adjoining utility room/office and French doors out onto private courtyard
– Maximum comfort provided by ducted reverse cycle zoned heating & cooling + woodfire
– Five generous sized bedrooms all with own en-suite
– Stunning period features including 13ft period ceilings and sash windows
– Beautifully manicured gardens with inground plunge pool
– Land size 796m2 & Rates $4,895 p/a approx.
Secure your inspection of this truly unique property today!
- 5 bed
- 6 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 796 m²
- 6 Toilet
- 4 Ensuite
- 2 Carport