Huge Family Home in Quiet Location
House - TAMWORTH NSW
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac is this beautiful family home in the peaceful suburb of Hillvue. Arriving at the home you are greeted with a lovely façade, established gardens & double garage with an abundance of storage. Making your way inside the home you will be greeted with a spacious formal living & dining room with high ceilings to create a true grand room. Your formal living flows through to a spacious and well-equipped kitchen showcasing a large island, electric cooktop and oven and an abundance of storage. With even more living space downstairs you will be spoilt with space for the family and even having an adjoining powder room. Separate from all living areas are 4 great sized bedrooms each with a built-in robe & the master having a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
Head out to the great size yard with so much room for kids & pets to play and for weekend barbeques the veranda will be the perfect place. The manicured lawns and low maintenance gardens will be the perfect canvas for as much or as little gardening as you would like.
– Four large Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and the master offering an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
– Perfect for the family with two large living rooms
– Two bathrooms and a powder room
– Ensure year-round comfort with ducted evaporative cooling and electric heaters
– Excellent outdoor setting with two veranda’s on the East and West sides to enjoy all day long.
– Land size 918m² & council rates approx. $2,860 p/a
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 918 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Evaporative Cooling