Grand, North Facing Home With Golf Course Views
House - TAMWORTH NSW
Step into this magnificent two-story home, where elegance meets practical living. The impressive entryway, with its high ceilings, sets the tone for a residence that promises both grandeur and a warm welcome.
The downstairs level is an entertainer’s dream featuring three indoor living areas which flow effortlessly out to a screened alfresco space, inviting the outside in and providing a versatile setting for entertaining. Natural light streams through the windows, casting a cheerful glow across this well-designed lower level and entertaining areas. The kitchen is an entertainer’s paradise, complete with modern appliances including a dishwasher, oven, and gas cooktop. A conveniently located bathroom on this level serves both guests and residents, complementing downstairs bedrooms that offer restful accommodations without the need to navigate stairs.
On the upper floor you will discover four additional bedrooms, two offering built-in robes and the master suite featuring a spacious walk-in robe and elegant ensuite. The master bedroom is further enhanced by two private balconies, presenting serene golf course views for a personal escape. The fourth, or home office provides the perfect space for those who work from home. The main bathroom, featuring both a shower and a bath, provides luxurious amenities to the remaining 3 upstairs bedrooms.
Reverse cycle air conditioning on both levels coupled with a gas fireplace downstairs ensure you are comfortable no matter the season and a double car garage with internal access ensure your vehicles are out of the elements.
Outside you have low maintenance yards and spectacular views of the golf course. This architecturally designed residence boasts generous proportions in a idyllic location, offers a luxurious and serene family lifestyle. Tucked up in a secluded quiet cul-de-sac, the property sits on a substantial parcel of land, featuring a backdrop and direct access to the Longyard Golf Course.
– 6 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
– 3 x living spaces and rear alfresco area
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas fireplace
– Large, level low maintenance yard
– Golf course access
– Access to community pool and tennis court
– Double car garage with extra space
– Land size 850m² and council rates approx. $3,800 p/a
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 850 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Back to base security system