Behind The Picket Fence……
House Sold - TAMWORTH NSW
Conveniently positioned in a quiet North Tamworth Street and flaunting a generous fully fenced, 736m2 land parcel, this double brick cottage balances old and new exquisitely to create a delightful oasis. The charming 1910circa home is all on one level and been lovingly cared for and enjoyed by the owners.
Double size bedrooms off a central hall, dine in kitchen, media/casual living and a separate lounge room offer 3 metre ceiling height, superb pressed metal ceilings, polished timber flooring and new carpet throughout.
Outdoor entertaining is covered and overlooks a level lawn & low maintenance garden with raised veggie plot, cubby house & garden shed.
The timeless offering is further elevated by an ultra-coveted address with a short stroll to both hospitals or North Tamworth Coles supermarket and shopping centre.
Move in ready, yet scope for personalising and adding further value, I urge you not to delay your inspection.
– Three double size bedrooms, one with built in wardrobe
– High ceilings, fireplaces, pressed metal ceilings, polished timber flooring
– Country style dine-in kitchen + dishwasher & opens to side verandah
– Private covered alfresco entertaining & leafy easy care garden
– Separate laundry + storage + 2nd WC & modern bathroom
– Garden shed + powered single garage + off street parking
– Chicken coup ,cubby house, raised veggie & established garden
– Perfectly comfortable as is and with scope to further capitalise
– Current rent appraisal $560 pw. Council rates $735 quarterly
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 736 m²
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced