Exceptional East Tamworth Living
House Sold - TAMWORTH NSW
80 Carthage Street is impeccable East Tamworth living. With six bedrooms and three bathrooms there truly is room for the entire family. As you enter the home, you’ll immediately be impressed by the expansive living area featuring a bar area with a dishwasher. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with stone benchtops, ample storage, two ovens and two dishwashers. Upstairs you have six bedrooms, five of which have built in wardrobes, and two impeccably updated bathrooms. Downstairs you have a study as well as a laundry and yet another bathroom. Reverse cycle air conditioning and natural gas connection ensure your comfort year-round.
Outside there is plenty of room for entertaining with a stunning deck off the kitchen and another entertaining area off the laundry. The low maintenance established gardens coupled with high fences make the backyard a terrific space to relax privately and take in the sunshine. With a double garage and additional carport, your vehicles will always be well kept and protected. Nestled in a prime location, boasting an abundance of space, this property is the perfect place to call home.
– 6 bedrooms, 5 with built-in wardrobes
– Exceptional outdoor entertaining
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Natural gas connection
– Land size 1,012m² and council rates approx. $3,970 p/a
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced