A Tree Change You'll Love
House Sold - TAMWORTH NSW
“Drovers Rest” is an ideal lifestyle with relaxed living. If you are looking for country living without the full-time job of looking after hundreds of acres, then this modern homestead with four easy to manage paddocks on 2.3 hectares will be a dream come true. From the moment you arrive you will find this country homestead enveloped in the leaves creating a picture-perfect view that captures the charm of country life.
Split between a primary residence and second dwelling, the property is well suited to families of any size or providing an Airbnb potential. The primary residence offers four large bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and the master with a walkthrough wardrobe and updated ensuite. The three-bedroom second dwelling is equipped with a fully functional kitchen and bathroom and bounds of character with its cottage vibe.
The primary residence is an entertainers dream with both the wrap around verandah overlooking the countryside and the large open plan with floor to ceiling windows and grand skylights that bathe the room in natural light. With the modern kitchen no meal will be too difficult offering 40mm Essa stone benchtops, breakfast bar, modern appliances & exceptional storage including a walk-in pantry and appliance garage.
Should you be looking for somewhere to raise your children or downsize with privacy and open space then you will not be disappointed with Drovers Rest with its low maintenance gardens, established veggie gardens, animal facilities along with sheep yards, loading ramp and four fully fenced paddocks giving you a hobby farmers lifestyle. During the warmer months you will enjoy having access to your own swimming pool and spacious yard giving the perfect place for a game of backyard cricket.
Located just out of town giving the opportunity of some acreage while still being just a 15-minute drive to the CBD. This property provides exceptional sense of a rural lifestyle without the work to maintain.
– Enjoy multiple living space with the large open plan living room and formal living/dining room with access to the bar and kitchenette
– Year-round comfort with the reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, two split systems, ceiling fans throughout & a combustion wood fireplace
– Single extra-large carport & powered four bay shed with two door access providing all of your storage and work requirements
– 10kw solar system to minimise your power bill
– 2x 25,000-gallon rainwater tanks, 2x 2500-gallon rainwater tank, community bore for domestic, stock & garden use
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.30 hectare
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating