Endless Potential, Exceptional Value
House Sold - TAMWORTH NSW
An opportunity awaits the first homeowner or investor with this three-bedroom home. Priced to sell, this property will not sit on today’s buoyant market.
Three bedrooms, the main with built in wardrobes. Good sized formal lounge room and a separate sizeable dining room. Functional kitchen with laminate bench tops, good cupboard space and free-standing electric stove and oven. Renovated bathroom with shower and vanity, the toilet is separate. Evaporative air conditioning, ceiling fans and gas point for heating. Single enclosed carport with front roller door and plenty of off-street parking.
A low maintenance fully enclosed yard with garden shed storage. Full-length rear undercover pergola area and a separate patio for plenty of entertainment and outdoor living options. Timber floorboards throughout (with exception of second bedroom), stained in the bedrooms only. Solar hot water and 11 electricity solar panels recently installed.
This home has all the potential in the world for those keen to put the finishing touches to it. Close proximity to Primary School, Shopping Centre and within a 3 km distance to the Hospital and medical precincts, the location is advantageous. A little gem so rare to find in this affordable price bracket – your enquiry is welcome to arrange your inspection to uncover the prospects this home may hold for you.
– Three bedroom home main with built in wardrobe
– Evaporative air conditioning, ceiling fans and gas point
– Timber floorboards throughout
– Renovated bathroom and separate toilet
– Rear full length undercover pergola area
– Single enclosed carport with front roller door
– Fully enclosed low maintenance yard with garden shed storage
– Close proximity to School, Shopping Centre and within a 3 km distance from the Hospital
– Rates approx. $2,460 per annum
– Land size 621m2
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 621 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling