Home Among the Leaves
House - TAMWORTH NSW
From the moment you arrive you will feel at home! With low maintenance and well-established gardens, you will feel a true sense of serenity. This white brick four-bedroom home is ideal for the family with each bedroom having built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans as well as the master having an ensuite. Also having a self-contained studio that is fully equipped with a bathroom, laundry, bedroom & open plan kitchen/dining/living it is well suited for guests or family who need their own space.
If a large home is a requirement, you won’t be disappointed with a formal living room with decorative gas heater, large family room overlooking the garden & a spacious rumpus room that would be ideal for work from home with a separate exit and more than enough space for all your needs. Offering a spacious kitchen and meals with an abundance of storage and exceptional room for any size fridge it will be easy to cook a feast for the family.
Located in Calala you will enjoy the leafy suburb which is 10 minutes to the CBD and easy access to Carinya Christian School, Farrer High School, Calala Inn & IGA supermarket it will feel like its own peaceful town.
– Four large Bedrooms with built-ins and the master offering an ensuite
– Self-contained studio with one-bedroom, open plan living/dining/kitchen, bathroom & laundry
– Enjoy the space with three separate living areas well suited to families of all sizes
– Ensure year-round comfort with ducted reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fans & a decorative gas heater
– Excellent outdoor setting with a patio and mountain views
– Land size 1,525m² & council rates approx. $2,740p/a
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 1,252 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Gas Heating