Executive Home in East Tamworth
House - TAMWORTH NSW
When you step inside this stunning red brick and tile period home you will be welcomed by magnificent rooms and a grand archway, with 12ft high ceilings, polished wood floors and sash windows.
This property offers an awe-inspiring living area that is the perfect combination of luxury and comfort. Boasting a beautiful large living room with decorative cornice, French doors & built-in shelving accompanied by the comfort of the combustion wood fireplace. Equally as breath-taking is the enormous master bedroom that offers a decorative open fireplace and custom built-in robe which is perfectly positioned to capture the gentle morning sun.
The spacious and impressive kitchen with stone bench tops has a vast amount of storage that is adjoined by a large dining area which is perfect to overlook stunning views that provide a true “wow” factor. The main bathroom has been updated with wonderful white accents and underfloor heating to ensure maximum comfort all the year round.
The landscaped garden and pool area ensures that your time spent outside will not be misspent within the sanctuary that has been created.
– Three spacious bedrooms plus separate studio
– Evaporative cooling, split system, gas points & combustion wood fire
– Contemporary main bathroom with separate shower, bath & underfloor heating
– Polished wood floors, decorative cornices, sash windows, high ceilings, double brick residence
– Large internal laundry with separate toilet
– Covered carport
– Saltwater pool
– Large garden shed
– Walking distance to the Tamworth CBD, Anzac Park & many other amenities
Contact Sally today on 0267661214 to book your next inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling