Incredible Home, Lifestyle & Views!
Cropping - TAMWORTH NSW
The property of Nundagulla is your chance to own a home worthy of the phrase “Incredible”! This freshly renovated home is capable of supporting families of all sizes and providing a lifestyle that many dream of! With five large bedrooms, main bathroom with both a shower, bathtub and separate toilet and a master that will leave you in awe with its large walk-in wardrobe, grand ensuite & French doors opening out to stunning views. Also offering a detached granny flat which has a kitchenette and bathroom and is ideal for guests.
Step through the front door, and you will be stunned with the incredible open plan that features floor to ceiling windows overlooking the countryside, giving you a truly unique and picturesque view. Continuing the jaw dropping experience the kitchen will not disappoint with a massive kitchen island, stone benchtops, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, abundance of storage and modern appliances including two electric ovens and gas cooktop ensuring any and all time spent here will be a delight. With a dedicated media room that features an open wood fireplace, a winter movie night will be like a real-life fairy tale. Offering excellent entertainment potential in any weather and time of day with both the grand open plan and the large alfresco area should you prefer to spend time outside.
Located in Moore Creek this property is ready to support a multitude of lifestyles thanks to its close proximity to Tamworth being only a 15-minute drive to the CBD you are still close enough for all the conveniences while being far enough away for a quiet and peaceful location. Equipped with both horse and livestock infrastructure and having access to town water alongside both rain and bore water.
– Five grand bedrooms with a stunning master offering a large walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and French doors to picturesque views
– Year-round comfort with ducted reverse cycle air conditioner, split system air conditioner and open wood fireplace
– Fully renovated inside
– Dual car carport and single garage with additional storage room
– Multiple water tanks, bore with solar pump and town water
– 20 solar panels to reduce the risk of bill shock
– Large shed with vehicle bay, horse facilities & cattle yards
– Preliminary Planning Advice R5 Sub-Division opportunity
– Land size 25.55 hectares & council rates approx. $2,450 p/a
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 25.55 hectare
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage
Granny Flat with Kitchenette and bathroom
2450 per annum