Cropping - BENDEMEER NSW
Tilmunda is high-quality rural property ideally situated 25 klms north of Bendemeer, with a short 45-minute commute via sealed roads into the regional hub of Tamworth.
Whether you’re a horse lover looking for an equine paradise, a recreational hunter or fisherman, a tradesman needing large shed space and a handy workshop or you just want to get out of town and enjoy the rural lifestyle, Tilmunda will be right up your alley.
The property offers;
– Land size136 acres (55.06ha)
– A 3-bedroom homestead featuring a new kitchen with stone benchtops, Tasmanian oak timber floors, newly renovated bathroom, abundance of storage, all surrounded by established trees and taking in the views of the McDonald River.
– 18 panel solar system, two LG batteries and 10 KVA diesel generator for back up.
– 2klm frontage of the McDonald River
– Well fenced paddocks with water reticulated from the river.
– 2 large, enclosed sheds (24m x 12m) and (18m x 12m) both with power and lighting. The smaller of the sheds has a concrete floor and workshop
– Extra accommodation in the form of recently renovated Maids’ quarters currently being used as an AirBNB, and a Jackaroos quarters.
– Other out buildings include external laundry, garage and meat house.
You will be inundated with visitors, friends and relatives, who will delight in the opportunity to observe a range of wildlife in their natural environment, catch a Murray Cod and generally enjoy all aspects of country life.
School bus to the front gate, primary schools situated in nearby Bendemeer and Kingstown and excellent mobile and internet coverage all make Tilmunda perfect.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 136 acres
- 3 Toilet
excellent condition - hinge and barb
570 per annum