Sensational Family Home
House Sold - TAMWORTH NSW
Introducing a magnificent 4-bedroom home nestled in the highly desirable neighbourhood of Kingswood Estate. This stunning brick residence offers an array of impressive features including a study, two spacious living areas, evaporative cooling, a wood fireplace, sparkling pool, large shed and a triple car garage. With ample natural light pouring in through large windows you will feel a delightful warmth throughout the home.
Stepping into this grand home you will be captivated by the impeccable design and functional floorplan. The study, provides the perfect space for focused work or a handy fifth bedroom when the family come to visit. The modern and well-appointed kitchen is a haven for culinary enthusiasts, with modern appliances, generous counter spaces and sleek finishes, meal preparation is effortless. Adjacent from the kitchen is the dining area perfect for hosting intimate dinners or larger gatherings, with glass sliding doors creating a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor entertaining.
At one end of the house discover three spacious bedrooms, thoughtfully designed to provide comfort and tranquility. At the other end the master suite with its walk-in closet and ensuite offers a private sanctuary to unwind and recharge.
Escape to your own backyard oasis, where the sparkling pool awaits. Relax by the water’s edge, entertain on the patio or simply bask in the beauty of the surroundings. For those with outdoor hobbies or storage needs, a large shed provides ample space for storing trailers or additional vehicles.
Completing this exceptional property is a triple car garage, offering plenty of space to keep your vehicles protected from the elements as well as additional storage options.
– 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Two large internal living areas & large alfresco creating the perfect entertainers home
– Evaporative cooling & combustion wood fireplace to maximize your comfort
– Triple car garage
– Large shed, ideal for caravans or trailers
– Land size 5,173m2 and council rates approx. $2,500 p/a
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5,173 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced