Welcome To Your Next Home or Investment Opportunity!
Unit - TAMWORTH NSW
Nestled in the peaceful yet vibrant suburb of East Tamworth, this property benefits from being just a walking distance away from the CBD. This ground-floor, two-bedroom unit offers both comfort and convenience, meaning can enjoy the best of both worlds – suburban tranquillity and urban amenities, all within your reach.
As you step into the unit, you are welcomed by an open-plan lounge and dining room graced with sleek laminate flooring. It is a canvas ready for you to bring your own style into, and it is spacious enough for entertaining or simple, cozy evenings.
Adjacent to the lounge is a separate kitchen, thoughtfully designed with ample cupboard space. It features an electric oven and cooktop, ticking all the boxes for those who love cooking or appreciate the efficiency of a well-planned kitchen.
Both bedrooms are generously sized and are fitted with built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom includes a window unit air conditioning system, ensuring you stay comfortable year-round. Simplicity meets functionality with a combined laundry and bathroom, making household chores a breeze. This unit also offers a dedicated carport for car accommodation, as well as a charming front patio area – perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or winding down the evenings. Currently tenanted and returning a rental of $290 per week, this property makes for a compelling investment. The lease expires on the 21st of December 2023 giving your flexibility for your plans.
The property speaks for itself, however, awaits your inspection. Contact Tania Clare to arrange your viewing today. Don’t miss this opportunity to own a piece of East Tamworth’s best-kept secret.
– Two-bedroom ground floor unit in East Tamworth
– Open lounge & dining room with laminate flooring
– Functional kitchen with electric stove and oven
– Combined bathroom and laundry
– Single carport for car accommodation
– Currently rented $290 per week, lease expires 21/12/23
– Strata property – levies approx. $2,416 per annum
– Rates approx. $1,990 p/a
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes