The Birches - Comfort and Elegance
House - NUNDLE NSW
Nestled in the serene heart of Nundle village with magnificent views, this purpose-built home is an epitome of both style and functionality. Originally constructed in 2010 as the ‘Birches BnB’, now enjoyed as a spacious family home. Sitting majestically on a vast 2023m² lot, this is a residence that promises comfort, convenience, and a little bit of everyday luxury.
With four generous bedrooms each hosting their own private ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioners, comfort is ensured. One bedroom has been purposely designed to accommodate disabled individuals having extra wide doorways, lowered switches, a modified bathroom and ramp access. In the living areas of the home you have ducted air conditioning and a slow combustion fireplace ensuring comfort year round. The kitchen has been recently updated with new benchtops, an induction cooktop and wall oven. Being freshly painted throughout and new floor laid through the common areas, the property has a wonderful, homely feel.
Outside you have a delightful north-facing verandah to enjoy your morning coffee, take in the sunsets or enjoy the use of your own 5 metre indoor heated swim-spa with remote control chair lift for disabled access. With undercover parking for 3 cars or a large shed there is plenty of room for parking.
The property has all the major features needed to be able to operate as a BnB again, including a solar hot water system in addition to the gas hot water system, private entrances on all rooms, 10.6kw of solar, a 23,150L water tank in addition to town water, a dedicated office space and a fenced gravel carpark. Whether you’re an investor looking for the next big opportunity or a family dreaming of a harmonious life, this home offers an unmatched lifestyle of tranquillity, privacy and convenience.
– 4 bedrooms all with ensuites, wardrobes and reverse cycle air conditioners
– Additional bathroom off laundry
– Freshly painted throughout
– 10.6kw solar
– 5m indoor swim-spa
– Land size 2,023m² and council rates approx. $1,250.00 p/a
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
- 4 bed
- 5 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,023 m²
- 5 Toilet
- 4 Ensuite
- 2 Garage
- 5 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling